· Delivers a jointly engineered, simple and proven turnkey VCE Appliance Family for use cases including small/midsize data centers and for enterprise departmental and edge environments
· Incorporates software from EMC/VCE and VMware including VMware’s hyper-converged software
· Starts small with a list price of $60,000 and scales to match a variety of workloads with a range of configurations including all-flash options with 2x more flash than any other hyper-converged infrastructure appliance
· Seamlessly integrates with existing VMware ecosystem management solutions for streamlined deployment and management in VMware environments
· Integrated VCE VxRail Manager for deep element management and monitoring along with a full suite of best-of-breed data services from EMC and VMware, including deduplication, compression, replication and backup
· EMC cloud tiering to public clouds, such as Virtustream, VMware vCloud Air, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
· Expands one of the industry’s most comprehensive and complete converged and hyper-converged portfolio, including VCE’s Vblock™, VxBlock™ and VxRack™ Systems, that uniquely cover every customer, every workload and every scale point with the ability to manage any combination of infrastructure centrally.