http://vmguy.com posted his weekly KB articles, below I quoted him.
Well, VMware can update their HCL distribution format but I can still blog on new/updated KB articles that I see customers asking the most questions on. Here’s this week’s list:
- VMware Update Manager Network Port Requirements
- Manually removing VMware Tools for Windows
- Tech Support Mode for Emergency Support
- USB devices not supported in ESX host virtual machines
- Is Running Older VMware Tools in ESX Server Guests Supported?
- Guidelines for Extending a VMFS Volume
- How do I change a forgotten root password on my ESX Server Host?
- Determining the correct version of sysprep to use
- VMware Tools Upgrade for Windows Guest Cannot Continue
Full post http://vmguy.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/306