This will be a Talkshoe Discussion, every other week on Thursday at 2:30 PM EST.
This podcast will address the following virtualization security issues over the weeks it runs. Send a Tweet to Texiwill or VMware Communities Private Message to add your own discussion ideas to this list.
- Use of Virtualization in a DMZ.
- Review of security lockdown standards/benchmarks and tools
- Virtualization Security in shared and dedicated hosting environments
- Providing VaaS (VMware as a Service) securely to SMBs for DR.
- How virtualization security relates to cloud computing security
- Top 3 security issues
- Optimal Network configuration and design for security
- How to accommodate small / medium and home businesses
- Disaster recovery options – small, medium, large businesses
- VLANs as a Security measure with vSwitch Security
- many others…
- Episode 1: First Panel Talkshoe on Thursday 15 January 2009 at 2:30 PM EST.
I encourage people to attended, as I feel that security is often ignored in IT.