Earlier I had posted about view 4.5 design considerations, I had a couple of replies, so I thought I would widen the quarry.
I want to hear from people running VMware View. I have a ton of questions, but here is the first eighteen I could think of.
Below is my brainstorm off the top.
- How did you meet your I/O requirements on the storage side?
- Are you using a Cache card on your storage?
- Did you go 10GB at the same time?
- What did you use to get a View I/O estimate?
- How did you build / Configure your cluster? IE, scale up or out?
- Did you use blade vs Rack?
- What version of vSphere are you on?
- What build of vSphere are you on?
- What type of consolidation ratio do you have?
- How could you improve that?
- What challenges did you face on the AV side?
- What broker as you using, and why?
- What desktop / terminal configuration are you using?
- Anyone using Multi Monitor?
- Are you using single sign-on?
- Anyone using view in healthcare?
- Anyone using IPad’s?
- If so, what challenges are you, did you face?
I am looking for a lot of input, so please reply!
Also, if I am missing questions, please let me know!