- Enhanced virtual disk format support
- Ability to hot configure FT
- Greatly increased FT host compatibility
- 4vCPU per VM.
- Up to 4 VM’s per Host. ( 10GB required.) or 8 vCPU’s per Host.
- Support for vStorage APIs for Data Protection (VADP)
- API for non-disruptive snapshots
- Source and Destination VM each have independent vmdk files
- Source and Destination VM are Allowed to be on different datastores
Stay Tuned for a walk through.
Update: a post vSphere 6 – Clarifying the misinformation has been posted to clairify any changes that have or will happen between beta and this post. I did my best to validate that my information is correct.