It’s Wednesday. We are here at the Netapp Insight event. And Netapp again is presenting on NetApp Data Fabric 2.0
@Arjantim @ChanEk81 @DeepStorageNet @settlersoman @darkkavenger @RayLucchesi @sfoskett @MBLeib @BenTGage https://tfd.bz/2pXpD82
also we have
@davidchapa @ChrisMaki @mcbride_ruairi at the table and @PeytStefanova and @timwaldron in the room!
Yes it’s the hashtag
#NetAppInsight and #TFDx !
Here we go!
Eiki Hrafnsson presenting.
Data Fabric 1.0
- Public Cloud
- Data Center
- Snap mirror connected.
NetApp delivers a data fabric built for the data-driven world.
- Data Viability
- Data Protection
- Data Integration and Orchestration
- Data & Cloud Optimization
- Data Security & compliance
Data Fabric Services
- Management & Monitoring
- Orchestrations, integrations, controls
- Data services – backup , protection, security
- Data Storage
( Cloud Central Demo , will put video here )
The Data Fabric Services Catalog – Netapp & 3rd Party
Unified single endpoint Services API ( the data fabric API )
Data Fabric / Cloud Orchestration’s scope
- Extensible data fabric api for multi cloud discovery, data movement, and services
- extensible cloud orchestrate user interface
- multiple cloud identity management and RBAC
- Global Metadata APU labels and other metadata
- Core Services
- Cloud volumes and cloud backup
- Netapp kubernetes Service and Fabric apps
- Fabric Flows
Data Orchestration & Integration
Setup Data Sync Relations that sync data to and from your cloud volumes and any source / target auto optimized.
Build & run data fabric enabled applications on fully managed kubernetes cluster running within your own public cloud accounts or on-prem with Netapp HCI.
Visually design & run workflows that mashup your data fabric and data events with external services, events.
Sync/ Mirror your files between any source
Multi Cloud Workloads
Container based applications
netapp kubertnetes service
automated cluster config, deployment, autoscaling, ha
service mesh, ( istio) and cluster federation built-in
NKS – Product ready kubernetes Multi-cloud clusters.
Fabric Flows – Demo ( insert video here )